Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm afraid this can't last forever

It's been an extraordinarily fun summer. Unfortunately it is coming to an end! I've been up at school working on my classroom all week. I still have a lot to get together, but I like skipping to the fun things... like decorating. Here is the bulletin board I worked on outside my room today.

I wonder how far I can make this bulletin board go? Last year I started with "Swing into Kindergarten" changed the next one to "Wild about Kindergarten" and then made it "Wild about Thanksgiving". However, I may need to take ALL of the words down each time I change the bulletin board theme this year since unlike kindergartners, 4th graders CAN read!

On Monday my school district will officially dictate my comings and goings once again. Then on Thursday the students get to join us. Also Bob will start year 2 of pharmacy school on the 24th.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the real world! Hopefully your room is coming together.

    ReplyDelete