Tuesday, December 22, 2009

what a wondrous time of year

Christmas Break is officially here. (Man, I love my job!) We had a class party at school last Friday. The day of a class party is a true test of your classroom management skills. How long can you keep 24 fourth graders distracted and doing something on task until the final hour of school? Luckily, I have some good students. Then I discovered how to get them quiet and perfectly still during the party. Tell them you are going to take a picture!


Looks like I survived and they had an incredible time. And while I was having all of this wonderful fun, my husband was finishing up his finals for pharmacy school. He survived as well!

I always have so much fun during Christmas. Over the years I have collected quite the collection of Christmas socks. This year I got this pair from my secret pal at school. I think these might top all of the Christmas socks that ever were!

The day I got them I was wearing a skirt, so I thought it would be fun to put them on over my tights. That in turn got so many comments for the rest of the day from my co-workers.

As long as I'm posting about Christmas, now would be an appropriate time to share a picture of our tree...




And the mantle...

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays! May the calendar keep bringing, Happy Holiday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment