Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'll be back

I've done a horrible job keeping this updated. It is so hot I don't even feel like updating the blog, much less my Facebook status.

A full blown update is over due, however, this is too funny. I want to post it now.

Today we left the house for a while and on the way out the door I quickly unloaded some stuff I did not need from my purse and laid it on the kitchen counter.

When we got home this was laying there:



The culprit:


I was thoroughly amused by this since 1. I've never had a pet before so I probably think this is funnier than it actually is 2. Swarley usually does not get into stuff and 3. When we got home the tampon was nowhere in sight.

We came home to just an empty packet laying on the counter. We figured the tampon ended up with some of Swarley's other toys that have "disappeared". Eventually, I found it under the arm chair in the living room and proceeded to let the cat play.

So now I know there is a cheaper option out there for cat toys.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm glad you found it. Otherwise Swarley probably would have brought it out the next time you had company!

    ReplyDelete