Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013

Happy New Year!

Then end of 2012 really got away from me. I really meant to squeeze in a post before 2013. Oh well, so on to our Christmas recap.

We got to open presents with our little man for the first time which was a lot of fun (for me especially). I really enjoy buying things for Blake, but at the same time I know he has two grandma's who are very willing to buy him things as well, so I almost don't have to buy him stuff, but it's still fun to do.

Here he is with his presents, stocking, and daddy.


Daddy may have been more excited about the super hero stocking stuffers than Blake.



We also had a White Christmas on Christmas day, so I took our baby outside only for the sole purpose of getting his first picture in the snow. I put him in that thick cozy sleeper with a hood and we were not even out there for two minutes and then we hurried back inside!

 

We also went to my Grandma's Christmas Eve party with about 35 people of my extended family.
Then two days after Christmas we went to a cabin and spent time with Bob's family and visited his grand parents.

Then before the end of 2012 our 4 month old started rolling over for us. We are looking forward to 2013. Life will never be the same, especially with a baby that is becoming more mobile!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas. I'm glad you guys got a snow pic. I wanted to get Pierce in the snow for his first Christmas but I never got around to it. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With parents from Montana and Canada, does less than six inches of snow really count for Pierce's first snow? I bet the relatives wouldn't be impressed :)

    ReplyDelete