Sunday, March 29, 2009

"don't you just love showers!"

It's been a really busy week, which should have been expected after being on Spring Break for a whole week. I was busy doing something after school every night this week. I ended up being so tired that I did not mind that the snow storm on Saturday got overly exaggerated because that gave me the chance to stay at home and do nothing!

My cousin is pregnant with twin girls and I got to go to her shower today. It is so fun shopping for baby things, everything is so adorable! She is due at the end of June and her sister is getting married at the end of April. It is such a busy and happy time for their family. Here are some pictures from the shower.

This is one of my cousin's sons

My niece


1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that "snowstorm" great? It was nice to pretend to be snowed in and relax for awhile. Have a great week at school this week!

    ReplyDelete