Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's just a closet

This summer I was going to re-organize my closet; basically clean all the junk out of it. Well last night at about eleven o'clock I thought it would be a good idea to get started on that "little" project. Many of my old clothes triggered so many memories like where I bought them from, where I was living at the time, first dates, events I went to in them, etc. Then I realized that I have kept some of my clothes for over ten years now. It is definitely time to part with this section of my wardrobe that I have not been wearing at all.


Here is a pile of some decent clothes that I will be dropping off at Goodwill.


And now I have more hangers!

I did not finish the project last night but now I have more space and the closet is more functional.

This weekend turned into doing several small projects around the house. We moved our old couch out of the kitchen and into the garage, I put up new curtains in the living room, I put up a new shower curtain, and I started cleaning out that closet. I felt very accomplished. The rest of the house will have to wait until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment