Sunday, April 26, 2009

and wedding bells will ring

What a busy week! Every year right around Easter through the end of May, everything just seems to go in fast forward. Baby showers, wedding showers, weddings, Mother's Day, and graduations; all of these things happen right around this time of the year. Starting with last weekend, I will be attending one of these events for the next five weekends. It sure helps the rest of the school year go by a lot faster.

This weekend was a very exciting weekend for my family. My cousin, who is the oldest among our clan of cousins got married on Saturday. This is a BIG deal because this is the first marriage for her and her husband both. Everyone is extremely happy for them. They looked so happy together yesterday and I know that they will enjoy spending the rest of their lives with one another.

I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked, but here are a few that I thought I would share.


A bridal portrait of my cousin.
I got to hold my baby niece while her Mommy and Daddy were getting their picture made.


My fabulous husband and myself. We clean up pretty nice.


Another dear cousin and the brave soul who continues coming with her to family functions.
Will they be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment