Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nice to be back

...but only for a moment

Usually this is an exciting time of the year to be a teacher. Spring Break! I usually get to go do something fun!

For example....

Last year we went to Galveston with Bob's family and got to hang out all week there and around the Houston area.










Two years ago my sister and I hopped on a plane to visit our cousin in San Fransisco.






Then, the first year of teaching, I spent my Spring Break working on wedding plans with my mom.



This year I believe will be the most unexciting Spring Break plans thus far: work on my entries for national board.

Spring Break will look more like this...










The goal is to get them ready to be printed off by this time next week. The official deadline to get it mailed and post marked is March 31st.

It's getting close to the end,not much time left. So, I shall disappear once again, and hopefully be back by the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Not a fun way to spend your spring break, but it's nice that you have the extra time to focus! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete