Thursday, March 18, 2010

whistle while you work

Today I am jealous of Snow White and not just because she is a Disney Princess. I wish I could be cleaning today, but instead I should be writing my last entry for national certification.





So why am I on here? Well, I have to do something FUN on my computer to help keep my sanity.

This afternoon was my second outing from the house since Sunday. I went to Target to purchase Princess and the Frog on blu-ray with my birthday money that I haven't had time to spend yet.

Then I wandered over to the cleaning supply aisle. It smelled so wonderful, so fresh, so clean. It's sad, but being around those wonderful smells excited me. So I stocked up on everything!




Look out! Once my entries are post marked and in the mail I am going to attack the dust that has been all over the house. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment