Monday, April 26, 2010

what a relief!

I already knew, but I was officially notified in the mail today about this:



My student loan is officially paid off! Luckily we don't have any credit card debt either, however I am not a stranger to that trap. This student loan was a result of some credit card debt I had in college. I sure have learned a lot about saving money and finances in general since then. I also have become more disciplined in that arena after getting married. It helps having a spouse who is highly responsible with finances. We do a good job of splitting up the responsibilities. I make sure all the bills are paid each month and he takes on the grueling task of doing our income taxes.

In other news I got to play with my Cricut this weekend. Swarley wanted to join in on the fun as well.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news ... we have about a year to go before we take care of Shyla's.

    ReplyDelete