Friday, July 27, 2012

Church Shower

Last Sunday we had an amazing shower at our church. My connection group, sister, sister-in-law, and niece helped put it together.



It was a good night/bedtime story theme. We had some amazing cookies shaped and decorated like books, yummy blue punch, as well as cupcakes, fruit, and vegetables.



Not only was the food amazing, but we got some really sweet gifts for our little one. He will be well dressed, well read, and have lots of blankets.






The shower was a lot of fun, and a bit of work getting through all of the gifts. This week I've been busy getting things settled, washed, and organized.

Here's all of the little boy clothes washed and hanging in the closet.


 Our little boy will be ready for football season!


I also managed to put together this little swing. 


And since I'm posting pictures, here's the one I took for 35 weeks pregnant.


Yep, 35 weeks and still so much to do. I hope little boy can stay in for a bit longer so mommy can get everything done.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your shower. It was an adorable theme with all of the children's books!

    ReplyDelete