Monday, April 14, 2014

Crunchy or not?

Three years ago if I were asked what makes you a crunchy mom I would have been baffled. I had heard the term before, but that was about it. That terminology was not in my vocabulary and understanding yet. Now, I know oh so much more about it. Although I do a couple of things which are considered "crunchy" it is not because I am trying to be a "crunchy mom". Those things just happen to be convenient and fit my lifestyle. I know I have friends/acquaintances (because they've shared their thoughts on social media about it) who cannot fathom why somebody would bother messing with cloth diapers. I'm fairly certain they are not familiar with the new technology of cloth diapers and they are thinking about the old school kind. Even with new advancements in the cloth diaper world I can also understand why someone would not want to choose that option because it might not fit their lifestyle.

Anyway, I feel most crunchy practices boil down to preferences. Some people may not care for it or it's not their cup of tea while others become fluent in the crunchy mom world. No matter how you swing this video is good for a few laughs.




No comments:

Post a Comment