Sunday, April 12, 2009

little April showers


Drip drop. Drip drop. I woke up this morning and it had just finished raining. We got our rain on Easter, just like the weathermen had been predicting. Which I am not going to complain because hopefully that will decrease our state's chances for grass fires this week (it's been so devastating seeing all of the damage that happened last Thursday on the news).

Easter is one of those great holidays right up there with Christmas and Thanksgiving. I enjoy going to church, spending time with my family, and getting to dress up.

After church we went over to my parents house with my sister's family and had an Easter lunch. It was very delicious. My mom out did herself and made three different pies! I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful family to celebrate with.


Hope everyone else had a lovely Easter as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment